Local Personal Trainer Asks: Who Else Wants to Get Fit in Cambridge?
People all over Cambridge, Massachusetts are discovering what it feels like to lose excess body fat, drop inches on their butts and guts, and build lean muscle. With Durbrow Performance Personal Training you could be among these local residents.
The program is packed with one on one training sessions and motivating small groups. If you want to join in the safe, effective, and fun fitness training programs; we MIGHT have time for you, if…
- You are motivated to make a change, and willing to work for it
- You are committed to 2-3 days per week of exercise with your trainer
- You can make time for 2 additional days of conditioning as recommended by your personal trainer
- You are ready to make a nutritious lifestyle change and eat 5-6 small meals and snacks per day
- You will find time to exercise with no excuses. We have clients that train at 6am because that is the only time they can come. But they DO IT!
- You will confidently recommend Durbrow Performance Personal Training to any family or friends that rave about your new look
- You can make a financial investment to your personal training and fat loss program
If you can answer yes to these statements then you are ready for the next step to a new lifestyle.
Call or email Durbrow Performance for more information on how to get started today:
Or, check out this link
About Cambridge, Massachusetts:
Cambridge was named in honor of University of Cambridge in England. It is located across the Charles River from historic Boston and is home to two of the most prestigious universities in the country; Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Cambridge has also been called the “city of squares” with six major squares and many smaller ones scattered through the city. Cambridge is home to actors Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, who directed and starred in “Good Will Hunting”, filmed in nearby Boston. Other famous talents include author E.E. Cummings and comedian Conan O’Brien.
Durbrow Performance Personal Training is located in Cambridge:
640 Mass Ave (Central Square)