Who Else Wants to Get Super Lean and Fit with an Arlington Personal Trainer?
Personal Trainer, Nutrition Expert, and Fat Loss Specialist has helped Arlington Residents get in Amazing Shape
People all over Boston, Arlington, Cambridge, and surrounding areas are catching on to the cutting edge programs designed to help you lose fat, gain lean muscle, rev up your metabolism and get you in the best shape of your life.
There is one catch though…We can’t do it for you.
When you begin working with your personal trainer, you will gain all of the knowledge and tools to transform your body and your overall lifestyle.
You will learn about proper technique, nutrition, weight training, the right type of conditioning and cardio, and recovery.
The one thing we can’t teach you is motivation. You have to want to make a change.
If you can commit to this idea then read on…
Here are some questions to find out
if you fit into the program style:
- Are you willing to work out 2-3 days per week with a personal trainer in the Boston area?
- Will you commit to 2-3 additional days of exercise on your own, as prescribed by your trainer?
- Are you willing to give 100% to your Arlington Personal Trainer and not create excuses?
- Are you committed to changing your eating habits and developing a clean nutrition plan for at least 80% of your meals?
- Can you make a financial commitment to your health?
- Develop a Healthy Lifestyle to Avoid Disease and Sickness
- When you reach your fat loss and health goals will you refer your friends and family?
If you answered yes to all of these questions then congratulations, you are ready to take the next step and Begin your fitness program with Durbrow Performance Personal Training.
Call or email Durbrow Performance for more information on how to get started today:
Or, check out this link
Arlington is a very historic town with ties to the American Revolution and many Native American tribes. Arlington is bordered by six towns (Winchester, Medford, Somerville, Cambridge, Belmont, and Lexington). Arlington has a beautiful suburban feel with city ties as it is only six miles from Boston. Many lakes, ponds, and reservoirs add to the charm of the town as well as The Minuteman Bikeway which passes through the center of town. Arlington was home John Quincy Adams, Car Talk co-host Ray Magliozzi, Moxi inventor Francis Thompson, and former heavyweight fighter Tom McNeely Jr.
Durbrow Performance Personal Training in Arlington
Personal Trainer serving 02474, 02476