Brighton Personal Training… It’s Not Just For Celebrities And Athletes…
Find out why personal training can work for you…
IF You Do it Right…
Some trainers just don’t get it. Let’s be honest. How many of you have hired a “personal trainer” only to throw away hundreds or even thousands of dollars and not even lose 1% body fat?
It’s heartbreaking to me and I know it gives our industry a bad name. There are MANY personal training studios and independent trainers out there, and if you really want to get lean, fit, and sexy you need to be sure to hire the right person. Here are some tips for all of you Brighton residents out there that might be in the market for personal training.
- Find a great location: Find a personal training facility that is convenient and realistic for you. If you have to commute a large distance and fight traffic, you will become overwhelmed and it will attribute to negative association of personal training.
- Research training: Find out what is out there and interview some trainers before you jump right in. Find out their philosophies and training concepts before you fork over your hard-earned money to someone who will end up training you like a bodybuilder.
- Make sure they are certified: The National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) is the highest governing body and offers and CSCS and CPT certification. These are the best and individuals certified in personal training and strength and conditioning will offer you the best knowledge and experience.
- Assess Your Budget: Training is an investment, and you want a high return on your investment. If you are not ready to commit financially, it might not be the best time to begin a personal training program. Small group personal training is a great way to see results and also invest in training over a long term plan because it is less expensive.
- Develop a few goals beforehand: Before you set up your Brighton personal training appointment, map out a few things that you want to focus on. A good trainer will help you develop more concrete goals but it’s great to have a clear picture of what you want.
- Have a consultation meeting: Most great trainers will do this anyway, but you need to sit down and talk face-to-face about goals, progressions, efficient ways to train, and to develop an evaluation and way to track your progress.
Brighton personal training will offer all of these aspects in your first consultation and will GUARANTEE results in a fun, motivating,
and safe environment.
If you are ready to take the next step in fitness and personal training, and are sick of losing valuable money and time…
then check out Brighton personal training today!
Call or email Durbrow Performance for more information on how to get started today:
Or, check out this link
Brighton was formerly called “Little Cambridge” before its name change in 1807. In 1873 the town officially annexed itself from Boston and became a neighborhood of the City of Boston. Brighton has a land area of 2.78 square miles and is accessible via the B line (Green Line) with many stops along the way on Commonwealth Avenue. Parts of Boston College and Harvard University as well as Boston University are located in Brighton.
Famous local residents include Michael Bloomberg, Joe and Patrick Kennedy, and Dennis Lehane, author of Mystic River.
Durbrow Performance Personal Training in Brighton
Personal Trainer serving 02135