Congratulations to our March Client of the Month at Durbrow Performance, Julio De La Cruz.
This guy is so well-deserving of this award- he’s completely transformed his body and his mind and comes to the gym every day with an amazing attitude for himself and those around him.
Check out Julio’s story below:
1. What is your hometown?
2. What brought you to Durbrow Performance?
I live across the street so it was a no brainer. Just kidding. I need physical fitness in my life and prior to joining I would look out the window and see everyone coming out the front door looking like they gave it their best.
3. How long have you been training with us?
4. What do you do in the “real world?”
I work in the Telecommunications/Lab Resolutions field. I am a dad to 2 beautiful girls and my wife, Tina, also trains at DPT. I’m also a DJ on the side.
5. What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
I’m a big Star Wars geek.
6. What is your favorite exercise?
7. What is your greatest gym achievement so far?
My results in the nutrition program.
8. What motivates you and inspires you?
Results motivate me to continue to do better and the people at DPT inspire me.
9. What are your short term and long term goals?
My short term goal is to lose another 10 pounds. My long term goal is to maintain what I’ve learned so far and let that propel me to keep reaching. I’m not at my ideal weight yet, but I’m so much healthier than when I began at DPT.
10. What would you say to someone that is just starting or wants to start at DPT?
I would say this is the place that you will learn, be yourself, make mistakes, not be judged, be supported and have FUN.